Paddle Board & Kayak
SUP Englewood provides kayaking and paddle boarding rentals, tours and lessons. Over 10 years of experience and rave reviews!
Summer Season Update - Call Us to Book Now
SUP Englewood is working to update our summer schedule online. Make your reservations today by calling 941-265-2925.
Rentals, Eco Tours, and Lessons
SUP Englewood provides paddle board and kayak rentals, tours and lessons with locations in the greater Englewood area. Depart from Florida State Park locations and Charlotte County Parks. This allows for you to see the most while paddling. Paddle Board and kayak rentals include local delivery and pick up of equipment. Rentals are compliant all Florida State and local laws. SUP Englewood provides education of paddle craft safety. Locations include Stump Pass Beach State Park on Manasota Key, Don Pedro Island State Park in Placida, and The Great Calusa Paddling Trail in Boca Grande.
- Learn how to Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board by joining a Paddle Board Eco Tour with SUP Englewood.
- We have taught thousands of people how to paddle board.
- SUP Englewood is a local expert in Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Paddle Board Guided Tours provide beginner friendly instruction.
- SUP Englewood has the largest paddleboard fleet in Charlotte County.
- All Certified Instructors
- Other guided eco tour locations include, Don Pedro Island State Park and the Calusa Blueway Trail in Boca Grande, FL.
- Kayak Eco Tours are offered daily in Englewood, Florida.
- Guided Eco Tours provide a touch tank experience for smaller marine life while exploring the waters for dolphins and manatees.
- Join us at the Don Pedro Island State Park for a guided kayaking eco tour and learn about the coastal ecosystem of Southwest Florida.
- Other guided eco tour locations include, Stump Pass Beach State Park, Don Pedro Island State Park, Woolverton Trail and the Calusa Blueway Trail in Boca Grande, FL.
- Rental includes, board, 1 paddle, leash, vest, whistle and dry bag.
- Experience is encouraged however it is not required.
- Land lesson for safety provided
- Staff review of local paddling hazards and area
- Mix kayaks and boards with any rental
- Locations in Englewood and Boca Grande
- First time on a paddle board? Please check out our paddle board lessons and eco tours. We want you to be safe on the water.
- All rental and safety equipment provided
- Single (1 person) and double (2 people) kayaks available
- No experience needed
- Our staff will review safety and discuss any paddling hazards in the area
- Mix kayaks and paddleboards
- Half day (4 hour) rentals available daily at our location
- Ask about our quarto kayaks if you have young children, as it can safely hold up to 575 pounds which may accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 small children.
- Free Delivery on multiple day and weekly rentals
- Single Kayaks (1 person), Double Kayaks (2 people), and Paddle Board available
- 1 Day $85, 2 Days $110, 3 Days $150, 4 Days $190, 5 Days $220, 6 Day $240, 7 Days $285.
- Per item pricing
- Use all the time you want! Drop offs available the evening before your time starts to ensure you’re able to use them first thing in the morning.
Kayak Eco Tours
Kayak tours explore local barrier islands. Learn about the coastal ecosystem as you paddle along a mangrove coastline. Wildlife sightings are common and include dolphins, manatees, coastal fish, birds, and sea stars.
Paddle Board Tours
Explore Don Pedro Island, Stump Pass Beach, or Boca Grande paddle board tour locations. Each paddle spot features up-close encounters with dolphins, manatees and other marine life. All skill levels welcome.
Paddle Board & Kayak Rentals
SUP Englewood is the largest paddle board and kayak company in Charlotte County. Therefore we are able to service any group size. Visit our convenient waterfront launch locations such as Don Pedro Island in Placida. Reservations help us provide you with the best customer service. Reservations ensure that your kayaking rental equipment is waiting for you by the water.
Book your spot
SUP Englewood is the largest paddle sports company in Charlotte County. Our staff is fully certified in water safety, rescue, and environmental education. SUP Englewood is founded by a native resident of Englewood, FL. Shop with confidence while supporting Englewood's local paddlesports company.
Kayak Launch Locations
Don Pedro Island
The Don Pedro Island State Park is open Wednesday to Sunday from 8 AM to 5 PM. This is a launch location as we do not have a direct affiliation with the Florida State Parks. We require all reservations for kayak tours and rentals in advance.
SUP Englewood launches from Stump Pass Beach State Park on Monday’s and Tuesday’s. Reservations required. If you’re looking for an eco tour or rentals on any other day please call us to request your reservation at 941-265-2925.
SUP Englewood launches from 19th Street East on Boca Grande by Reservation. Reservations required. If you’re looking for a Paddle board Tour or Kayak Tour and rentals on Boca Grande call us at 941-265-2925.
#1 Rated Tour Provider
We had a great time with SUP Englwood. The experience was fun, informative, and our tour guide was the best. We loved it so much we went back a second day... great job!
Our tour guide was knowlageable, funny and kind. The tour was incredible and fun! Kayaks were in good shape and all materials were good quality. Well worth the money!
Great Guides! Nicole knew absolutely everything there was to know about the area and wildlife. It was relaxing and our family felt very safe navigating the waterways with them. We will be back next year and book again with SUP Englewood. Absolutely, great experience! Thank you!
SUP Englewood - Certified & Insured Tour Agency
*Nicole Killian is one of the most certified tour guides in Southwest Florida.
Discover More Wildlife with SUP Englewood!
Sea stars are commonly found by oyster beds, mangroves and seagrass flats.
Manatees can be seen frequently March through November. They love swimming along the coast of Southwest Florida in warm water months.
Dolphins are frequently spotted on paddling trips. They love chasing mullet by seawalls and in the seagrass flats!
Brown pelicans are commonly seen on paddling trips. Expect to see many shorebirds and wading birds when paddling.
Rentals are great for adventurous groups that have some experience kayaking and feel comfortable navigating the waterways with a map. Paddling safety, general area and local knowledge is provided prior to departure.
Guided Eco Tours
Tours provide enhanced safety with guidance and a hands on experience with nature. Tour guides are known for jumping to help you view the local creatures living in the seagrass. Common sighings include hermit crabs, sea stars, lightning whelks, and more.
Learn More about Kayak and Paddle Board Tours
- All Paddlesport Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- No paddling experience is needed
- Each trip is customized for your groups skill level
- Group and private options available
- Custom options upon request (location, sunset, large groups, etc)
- Mix Paddle Boards and Kayaks on private eco tours
- Tours are led by a naturalist tour guide
- Learn about the environment as you paddle
SUP Englewood provides kayak rentals for single kayaks and double kayaks. All kayak rentals include the following:
- Clean kayak equipment
- Dry bags
- Waterproof Phone Cases
- Safety Gear (Including varying sized life vests for children)
- Paddling Map of area
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals available daily. We offer rentals at our location in Englewood as well as off-site. Why book a paddle board rental with SUP Englewood?
- Only paddlesports company in Englewood with certified instructors.
- Provide the newest paddling equipment.
- Carry the largest fleet of paddle board equipment.
- We are responsive to our clients calls and requests.
- We are a customer service focused company.
What do Paddle Board Rentals Include?
- A Land Lesson in Paddle Boarding covers basic safety information needed for a fun time on the water.
- Dry Bags
- Waterproof phone cases
Did you know we offer FREE DELIVERY?
Booking with SUP Englewood ensures that you have free delivery for all paddle sports rental equipment. Some of our delivery locations include Manasota Key, Palm Island, Don Pedro Island, Little Gasparilla Island, and Boca Grande. In addition, we can deliver to Florida State Parks, Charlotte County Parks, and Lee County Parks located in Boca Grande.
At SUP Englewood, we host locations in the most beautiful parks of Southwest Florida. This includes Florida State Parks, Charlotte County Parks and Lee County Parks. Our mobility allows for paddling in the most natural settings.Which allows you to see more wildlife and have flexibility in booking a paddling adventure.
All Guided Paddle Board Eco Tours include Paddle Board Lessons! A SUP Lesson is the foundation for safe paddling adventures.
- Paddle Board Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- All ages and abilities welcome
- This option is best for groups with mixed ages and skill levels
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Paddle Board Lessons Available
- Certified and Experienced Paddle Board Instructors
- Gather the family and take a lesson that everyone is bound to remember
At SUP Englewood, we do our best to accommodate everyone on the water and provide the best experience possible.
Kayak Guided Eco Tours
Join a paddle board or kayak guided eco tour and explore the wonders of Lemon Bay. Your Tour Guide is able to take photos and share them with you afterwards. A tour guide ensures that you will have memories to last a lifetime. Thus we do our best to make sure that you see as much as possible while paddling with SUP Englewood.
Why tour the coastal waterways with a guide?
In addition to above, Tour Guides are certified in safety and environmental education. Your tour guide is continually assessing the waterways therefore, taking a guided trip offers more safety while out on the water. Learn how to avoid hazards in the water while enjoying a leisurely trip.
Kayak Launch Options
Reservations are required for all paddling services. Same day reservations are okay. Please do not arrive at locations without an appointment.
This Florida State Park is known for it’s unique features. Don Pedro Island State Park can only be reach by boat. A kayak or paddle board is a wonderful way to explore the mangrove tunnel and hidden lagoon inside the island.
Join a Guided Eco Tour of Don Pedro Island on Kayaks and Paddle Boards.
SUP Englewood features a 4 hour tour of the island. During the trip we venture through the tunnel to explore varying marine life like sea stars, sponge, coral and other live shells. The hidden lagoon is perfect place to catch up on photos and witness the mangroves natural wind protection. Dolphins and manatees frequent this area and swim along the island and gulf side therefore sightings are common. Our guided tours feature a picnic at the beach pavilion, and nature walk.
Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals are available at the Don Pedro Island State Park by reservation. Simply call us at (941) 265-2925. Kayak rental rates include delivery! Half days are $65 for single kayaks and paddle boards, $75 for tandem kayaks.
Ferry Boat Option
Enjoy a Boat Ride to the Don Pedro Island State Park. Expect to stop for wildlife along the way. Boat Trips will offer flexibility regarding time spend on the beach. Plenty of room to bring a cooler for lunch or your favorite beach chairs. Please call or book online as reservations are required.
This Florida State Park is CLOSED on Monday’s and Tuesdays. Therefore we are only able to service this park by reservation Wednesday to Sunday. This park closes PROMPTLY at 5 PM. We ask for all rentals to return by 4 PM to allow us time to collect the equipment from the park.
8450 Placida Road
Placida, FL 33946
Monday & Tuesday:
SUP Englewood offers Rentals & Tours in Boca Grande
Stump Pass Beach State Park is our Manasota Key Location
This Florida State Park offers clear water and amazing views of wildlife. There is a lot of boating traffic on the water and beach traffic visiting this park. Due to limitations with parking we are only able to accommodate one group tour per day by reservation. We can provide rentals anytime.
900 Gulf Blvd
Englewood, FL 34223
Park opens at 8 AM and closes at Sunset (varies daily). During season November through Mid August this park has a line before the gate opens. Parking is not guaranteed. If you’re looking to rent, we recommend booking an early time slot. We can drop off equipment anytime regardless of parking however your wait for parking may effect your time with the equipment.
Boca Grande Kayak Launch
Paddle Board or Kayak Tours launch from the Great Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail on the island of Boca Grande.
19th Street East Boca Grande, FL
- Free parking
- Limited boating traffic
- Marine life is abundant
There is a $6 toll onto the island of Boca Grande. SUP Englewood is only here by reservation. Please call us prior to arrival.
Discover miles of mangrove tunnels on the Woolverton Trail. This 8.5 mile tunnel system loops and turns. Be sure to bring a map with you as cell service is limited in the trails. Kayaking at this location provides great views of coastal birds. In addition, there’s a resident dolphin that is frequently spotted by the launch.
Kayak Launch Located at Fishery Road in Englewood
Please call to request this kayak rental location. We only come out by reservation to this Charlotte County Park. Parking is limited. Please call (941) 26KAYAK | (941) 265-2925
This paddle board and kayak eco tour in Englewood is available by request for groups no greater than 6 people due to parking limitations. This paddling eco tour features clear water as the oysters in these waters are abundant. A tour guide with local knowledge will show your group safe areas for paddling and explain the importance of oysters in our coastal ecosystems. This eco tour leads groups to the seagrass flats of the Cedar Point Environmental Park. This area is locally known and sought after for environmental education classes due to the lush, healthy, sea grass and abundant young marine life.
Kayak Rentals Delivered to your waterfront vacation rental or home
Looking for weekly kayak rentals? We offer daily, weekly and multiple day rates for kayaks and paddle boards. Our rates include delivery AND pick up of the rental equipment.
Staying on Little Gasparilla Island (LGI) or Palm Island? We can deliver by boat for no additional fee when you book any multiple day rental.
Kayak & Paddle Board Rental Rates:
1 Day $85*
2 Days $110
3 Days $150
4 Days $190
5 Days $220
6 Day $240
7 Days $285