Paddle Board and Kayak in Englewood, FL
- Learn how to Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board by joining a Paddle Board Eco Tour with SUP Englewood.
- We have taught thousands of people how to paddle board.
- SUP Englewood is a local expert in Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Paddle Board Guided Tours provide beginner friendly instruction.
- SUP Englewood has the largest paddleboard fleet in Charlotte County.
- All Certified Instructors
- Other guided eco tour locations include, Don Pedro Island State Park and the Calusa Blueway Trail in Boca Grande, FL.
*Select this option in our booking system to mix Paddle Boards and Kayaks on an Eco Tour.
- Kayak Eco Tours are offered daily in Englewood, Florida.
- Guided Eco Tours provide a touch tank experience for smaller marine life while exploring the waters for dolphins and manatees.
- Join us at the Don Pedro Island State Park for a guided kayaking eco tour and learn about the coastal ecosystem of Southwest Florida.
- Other guided eco tour locations include, Stump Pass Beach State Park, Don Pedro Island State Park, Woolverton Trail and the Calusa Blueway Trail in Boca Grande, FL.
- Rental includes, board, 1 paddle, leash, vest, whistle and dry bag.
- Experience is encouraged however it is not required.
- Land lesson for safety provided
- Staff review of local paddling hazards and area
- Mix kayaks and boards with any rental
- Locations in Englewood and Boca Grande
- First time on a paddle board? Please check out our paddle board lessons and eco tours. We want you to be safe on the water.
- All rental and safety equipment provided
- Single (1 person) and double (2 people) kayaks available
- No experience needed
- Our staff will review safety and discuss any paddling hazards in the area
- Mix kayaks and paddleboards
- Half day (4 hour) rentals available daily at our location
- Ask about our quarto kayaks if you have young children, as it can safely hold up to 575 pounds which may accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 small children.
- Free Delivery on multiple day and weekly rentals
- Single Kayaks (1 person), Double Kayaks (2 people), and Paddle Board available
- 1 Day $65, 2 Days $110, 3 Days $150, 4 Days $190, 5 Days $220, 6 Day $240, 7 Days $285.
- Per item pricing
- Use all the time you want! Drop offs available the evening before your time starts to ensure you’re able to use them first thing in the morning.
Paddle Board Guided Eco Tour
All Guided Paddle Board Eco Tours include Paddle Board Lessons! A SUP Lesson is the foundation for safe paddling adventures.
- Paddle Board Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- All ages and abilities welcome
- This option is best for groups with mixed ages and skill levels
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Paddle Board Lessons Available
- Certified and Experienced Paddle Board Instructors
- Gather the family and take a lesson that everyone is bound to remember
At SUP Englewood, we do our best to accommodate everyone on the water and provide the best experience possible.
Kayak Guided Eco Tours
Join a paddle board or kayak guided eco tour and explore the wonders of Lemon Bay. Your Tour Guide is able to take photos and share them with you afterwards. A tour guide ensures that you will have memories to last a lifetime. Thus we do our best to make sure that you see as much as possible while paddling with SUP Englewood.
Why tour the coastal waterways with a guide?
In addition to above, Tour Guides are certified in safety and environmental education. Your tour guide is continually assessing the waterways therefore, taking a guided trip offers more safety while out on the water. Learn how to avoid hazards in the water while enjoying a leisurely trip.
Learn More about Kayak and Paddle Board Tours
- All Paddlesport Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- No paddling experience is needed
- Each trip is customized for your groups skill level
- Group and private options available
- Custom options upon request (location, sunset, large groups, etc)
- Mix Paddle Boards and Kayaks on private eco tours
- Tours are led by a naturalist tour guide
- Learn about the environment as you paddle
Paddle Board Rentals
Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals available daily. We offer rentals at our location in Englewood as well as off-site. Why book a paddle board rental with SUP Englewood?
- Only paddlesports company in Englewood with certified instructors.
- Provide the newest paddling equipment.
- Carry the largest fleet of paddle board equipment.
- We are responsive to our clients calls and requests.
- We are a customer service focused company.
What do Paddle Board Rentals Include?
- A Land Lesson in Paddle Boarding covers basic safety information needed for a fun time on the water.
- Dry Bags
- Waterproof phone cases
Did you know we offer FREE DELIVERY?
Booking with SUP Englewood ensures that you have free delivery for all paddle sports rental equipment. Some of our delivery locations include Manasota Key, Palm Island, Don Pedro Island, Little Gasparilla Island, and Boca Grande. In addition, we can deliver to Florida State Parks, Charlotte County Parks, and Lee County Parks located in Boca Grande.
Are you looking for a kayak rental near Englewood, FL?
SUP Englewood provides kayak rentals for single kayaks and double kayaks. All kayak rentals at our Englewood location feature the following:
- Clean kayak equipment
- Dry bags
- Waterproof Phone Cases
- Safety Gear (Including varying sized life vests for children)
- Paddling Map of area
We offer multiple locations to choose from. Our main location is a highlight and features no boating traffic, lots of mangrove islands, mangrove tunnels and lots of wildlife.
SUP Englewood's Park Location - Varies
Please make a reservation to paddle with us. We paddle out of the Don Pedro Island State Park Wednesday to Sunday. On days when Don Pedro is closed, Monday and Tuesday we paddle out of Boca Grande off 19th Street.
All paddling locations are close by for anyone staying in Englewood, Venice, Nokomis, Port Charlotte ,Punta Gorda or North Port.
*SUP Englewood guided tours require reservations. Reserve today to ensure a spot on one of the Top Things To Do In Englewood!
Guided Eco Tour and Rental Locations
This Florida State Park is known for it’s unique features. Don Pedro Island State Park can only be reach by boat. A kayak or paddle board is a wonderful way to explore the mangrove tunnel and hidden lagoon inside the island.
Join a Guided Eco Tour of Don Pedro Island on Kayaks and Paddle Boards.
SUP Englewood features a 4 hour tour of the island. During the trip we venture through the tunnel to explore varying marine life like sea stars, sponge, coral and other live shells. The hidden lagoon is perfect place to catch up on photos and witness the mangroves natural wind protection. Dolphins and manatees frequent this area and swim along the island and gulf side therefore sightings are common. Our guided tours feature a picnic at the beach pavilion, and nature walk.
Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals are available at the Don Pedro Island State Park by reservation. Simply call us at (941) 265-2925. Kayak rental rates include delivery! Half days are $45 for single kayaks and paddle boards, $55 for tandem kayaks.
Coming Soon – Ferry Boat Option
Enjoy a Narrated Boat Ride to the Don Pedro Island State Park. Expect to stop for wildlife along the way. Boat Trips will offer flexibility regarding time spend on the beach. Plenty of room to bring a cooler for lunch or your favorite beach chairs.
This Florida State Park is CLOSED on Monday’s and Tuesdays. Therefore we are only able to service this park by reservation Wednesday to Sunday. This park closes PROMPTLY at 5 PM. We ask for all rentals to return by 4 PM to allow us time to collect the equipment from the park.
8450 Placida Road
Englewood, FL 34224
Monday & Tuesday:
SUP Englewood offers Rentals & Tours in Boca Grande
Paddle Board or Kayak Tours launch from the Great Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail on the island of Boca Grande. This launch area is located on 19th Street East and is a Lee County Park. There’s free parking, limited boating traffic, and lots to explore. Marine life is abundant at this county park.
Please call us if you need help with directions. There is a toll onto the island of Boca Grande. It is $6 for the bridge.
Stump Pass Beach State Park is our Manasota Key Location
This Florida State Park offers clear water and amazing views of wildlife. There is a lot of boating traffic on the water and beach traffic visiting this park. Due to limitations with parking we are only able to accommodate one group tour per day by reservation. We can provide rentals anytime.
900 Gulf Blvd
Englewood, FL 34223
Park opens at 8 AM and closes at Sunset (varies daily). During season November through Mid August this park has a line before the gate opens. Parking is not guaranteed. If you’re looking to rent, we recommend booking an early time slot. We can drop off equipment anytime regardless of parking however your wait for parking may effect your time with the equipment.
Discover miles of mangrove tunnels on the Woolverton Trail. This 8.5 mile tunnel system loops and turns. Be sure to bring a map with you as cell service is limited in the trails. Kayaking at this location provides great views of coastal birds. In addition, there’s a resident dolphin that is frequently spotted by the launch.
Kayak Launch Located at Fishery Road in Englewood
Please call to request this kayak rental location. We only come out by reservation to this Charlotte County Park. Parking is limited. Please call (941) 26KAYAK | (941) 265-2925
This paddle board and kayak eco tour in Englewood is available by request for groups no greater than 6 people due to parking limitations. This paddling eco tour features clear water as the oysters in these waters are abundant. A tour guide with local knowledge will show your group safe areas for paddling and explain the importance of oysters in our coastal ecosystems. This eco tour leads groups to the seagrass flats of the Cedar Point Environmental Park. This area is locally known and sought after for environmental education classes due to the lush, healthy, sea grass and abundant young marine life.
Kayak Rentals Delivered to your waterfront vacation rental or home
Looking for weekly kayak rentals? We offer daily, weekly and multiple day rates for kayaks and paddle boards. Our rates include delivery AND pick up of the rental equipment.
Staying on Little Gasparilla Island (LGI) or Palm Island? We can deliver by boat for no additional fee when you book any multiple day rental.
Kayak & Paddle Board Rental Rates:
1 Day $65*
2 Days $110
3 Days $150
4 Days $190
5 Days $220
6 Day $240
7 Days $285
Looking for a Kayak or Paddle Board Rental Near You?
SUP Englewood delivers paddlesports equipment locally in Charlotte County and surrounding areas.
Discover More Wildlife with SUP Englewood!
Sea stars are commonly found by oyster beds, mangroves and seagrass flats.
Manatees can be seen frequently March through November. They love swimming along the coast of Southwest Florida in warm water months.
Dolphins are frequently spotted on paddling trips. They love chasing mullet by seawalls and in the seagrass flats!
Brown pelicans are commonly seen on paddling trips. Expect to see many shorebirds and wading birds when paddling.
SUP Englewood - Certified & Insured Tour Agency
*Nicole Killian is one of the most certified tour guides in Southwest Florida.
About SUP Englewood
SUP Englewood is a premier paddle sports company based in Englewood, Florida. We have options for the whole family. In addition, all ages are welcome on a paddling adventure.
Every skill level paddler is welcome to join.
Most importantly you do not need to know how to paddle to join a trip. We’ll teach you everything that you need to know to have a safe and fun adventure on the water!
Rentals and tours include all paddlesport and safety equipment needed.
Land instruction is provided on every rental and tour. Are you brand new to paddling? Then we recommend a tour, which includes land and water instruction for you safety on the water.
SUP Englewood Testimonials
We have visited the Boca Grande/Englewood area of Florida several times, yet had not experienced a kayak tour through SUP Englewood until recently. By far the best activity we have ever done! Nicole is very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. She loves what she does and it shows. She takes pictures of your excursion and then posts them for the participants to access. We learned so much, yet had an incredibly relaxing time. So wonderful!!!
On a lovely sunny morning we left Stump Pass in kayaks supplied by SUP Englewood with Nicole as our naturalist guide. After crossing the Intracoastal, we had a leisurely meander through the mangroves with Nicole explaining various things that we saw. She let us handle sea stars, tulip shells and slimy things that squirted like sea cucumbers among many other things. She patiently answered questions galore on any subject nature related for two hours. What a lovely day and good value! Thank you, Nicole!
My husband was a first time SUP and his experience was fabulous. Nicole gave great instruction and was very encouraging. His fear abated, he began to enjoy this new adventure. I enjoyed her knowledge of the habitat. Please call and enjoy a great experience on the paddleboard! She is great!