Paddle Board and Kayak Englewood, FL
SUP Englewood offers Paddle Board and Kayak Tours, Rentals, and Lessons in Englewood and Boca Grande.
Discover Adventure Today!
Paddle Board Lessons, Eco Tours, & Rentals
Learn how to Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Board by taking a Lesson or joining an Eco Tour with SUP Englewood. We have taught thousands of people how to paddle board. SUP Englewood is a local expert in Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
Kayak Rentals & Eco Tours
Kayak Eco Tours and Equipment Rentals offered daily with SUP Englewood at amazing locations on Lemon Bay and Boca Grande.
Paddle Boarding & Kayaking is FUN for the whole family!
Paddle Board & Kayak Eco Tours
Join a paddle board or kayak guided eco tour and explore the wonders of Lemon Bay. Your Tour Guide is able to take photos and share them with you afterwards. A tour guide ensures that you will have memories to last a lifetime. Thus we do our best to make sure that you see as much as possible while paddling with SUP Englewood.
Why tour the coastal waterways with a guide?
In addition to above, tour Guides are certified in safety and environmental education. Additionally, taking a guided trip offers more safety while out on the water. Therefore, your tour guide is continually assessing the waterways. Learn how to avoid hazards in the water while enjoying a leisurely trip.
Learn More about Paddle Board and Kayak Eco Tours
- All Paddlesport Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- No paddling experience is needed
- Each trip is customized for your groups skill level
- Group and private options available
- Custom options upon request (location, sunset, large groups, etc)
- Mix Paddle Boards and Kayaks on custom or private eco tours
- Tours are led by a naturalist tour guide
- Discover the wonders of a coastal waterway
- Learn about the environment as you paddle
- Ensures that you see the most wildlife while paddling in Southwest Florida
Learn more about our Kayak Tours and Paddleboard Tours.
Join a paddle board or kayak tour in Englewood by launching into Lemon Bay. This spot is located at the kayak launch of Placida Road. This spot is fantastic for wind protection, access to quick, free parking, no boating traffic and lots of marine life!
Paddle Board or Kayak Tours launch from the Great Calusa Blueway Paddling Trail on the island of Boca Grande. This launch area is located on 19th Street East and is a Lee County Park. There’s free parking, limited boating traffic, and lots to explore. Marine life is abundant at this county park.
This paddle board and kayak eco tour in Englewood is available by request for groups no greater than 6 people due to parking limitations. This paddling eco tour features clear water as the oysters in these waters are abundant. A tour guide with local knowledge will show your group safe areas for paddling and explain the importance of oysters in our coastal ecosystems. This eco tour leads groups to the seagrass flats of the Cedar Point Environmental Park. This area is locally known and sought after for environmental education classes due to the lush, healthy, sea grass and abundant young marine life.
*SUP Englewood is only at locations by reservation. Reserve today to ensure a spot on one of the Top Things To Do In Englewood!
What will I see on a Guided Paddleboard or Kayak Eco Tour with SUP Englewood?
Sea stars are commonly found by oyster beds, mangroves and seagrass flats.
Manatees are sometimes spotted. They love swimming along the coast of Southwest Florida in warm water months.
Dolphins are frequently spotted on paddling trips. They love chasing mullet by seawalls and in the seagrass flats!
Brown pelicans are commonly seen on paddling trips. Expect to see many shorebirds and wading birds when paddling.
Paddle Board Rentals
- Rental includes, board, 1 paddle, leash, vest, whistle and dry bag.
- Experience recommended
- Land lesson for safety provided
- Staff review of local paddling hazards and area
- Mix kayaks and boards with any rental
- Location on Manasota Key in Englewood and Boca Grande on the island
- First time on a paddle board? Please check out our paddle board lessons and eco tours. We want you to be safe on the water.
- All rental and safety equipment provided
- Single (1 person) and double (2 people) kayaks available
- No experience needed
- Our staff will review safety and discuss any paddling hazards in the area
- Mix kayaks and paddleboards
- Half day (4 hour) rentals available daily at our location
- Ask about our quarto kayaks if you have young children, as it can safely hold up to 575 pounds which may accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 small children.
Paddle Board and Kayak Rental Locations
Lemon Bay | Englewood
Paddling Lemon Bay is a great location for anyone staying in Englewood, Venice, Nokomis, or North Port. We’re located at the Bill Coy Preserve at the kayak launch by reservation. Please reserve in advance to ensure availability for your group.
Bill Coy Preserve
5350 Placida Road
Englewood, FL 34224
Boca Grande is a perfect spot for anyone staying on the island. We offer competitive pricing on our watersport equipment rentals. This location is nearby Placida, Cape Haze, El Jobean, Port Charlotte, and Punta Gorda. We are located at the 19th Street Kayak Launch on Boca Grande by reservation.
19th Street Kayak Launch on Boca Grande AKA The Great Calusa Paddling Trail
19th Street East
Boca Grande, FL
Multi Day Rental Locations
Take a Paddling Adventure with SUP Englewood
SUP Lessons provide a foundation for paddling adventures
- Paddle Board Rental and Safety Equipment Included
- All ages and abilities welcome
- This option is best for groups with mixed ages and skill levels
- Let your instructor know if you have any medical conditions
- Lessons are always private
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Paddle Board Lessons Available
- Certified and Experienced Paddle Board Instructors
- Gather the family and take a lesson that everyone is bound to remember
At SUP Englewood, we do our best to accommodate everyone on the water and provide the best experience possible.
Book with Confidence!
- SUP Englewood monitors weather conditions 24/7 for you safety
- No group will ever launch in winds over 15 MPH
- Your safety is our priority
- Full refunds provided for any cancellations due to conditions that violate our weather policy, such as thunderstorms, high winds over 15 MPH, and extreme cold for Florida (below 55 degrees).
- SUP Englewood makes all determinations for weather and safety calls based on NOAA and other weather services information.
- We are located in Florida and the weather can change quickly, therefore sometimes on-site cancellation is necessary.
At SUP Englewood, we do our best to provide the best experience possible.
About SUP Englewood
SUP Englewood is a premier paddle sports company based in Englewood, Florida. We have options for the whole family. In addition, all ages are welcome on a paddling adventure.
Every skill level paddler is welcome to join.
Most importantly you do not need to know how to paddle to join a trip. We’ll teach you everything that you need to know to have a safe and fun adventure on the water!
Rentals and tours include all paddlesport and safety equipment needed.
Land instruction is provided on every rental and tour. Are you brand new to paddling? Then we recommend a tour, which includes land and water instruction for you safety on the water.
Additional Paddlesport Equipment Rentals:
- Multiple Day Kayak Rentals
- Multiple Day Stand Up Paddle Board Rentals
Stand Up Paddle Board and Kayak Private Guided Eco Tours
- Palm Island
- Little Gasparilla
- Manasota Key
- Casey Key
- Boca Grande
- Your waterfront property within 15 miles of Englewood, Florida
SUP Englewood - Certified & Insured Tour Agency
*Nicole Killian is one of the most certified tour guides in Southwest Florida.
Expect to see marine life with SUP Englewood!
Discover Nature with SUP Englewood
SUP Englewood Testimonials
We have visited the Boca Grande/Englewood area of Florida several times, yet had not experienced a kayak tour through SUP Englewood until recently. By far the best activity we have ever done! Nicole is very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. She loves what she does and it shows. She takes pictures of your excursion and then posts them for the participants to access. We learned so much, yet had an incredibly relaxing time. So wonderful!!!
On a lovely sunny morning we left Stump Pass in kayaks supplied by SUP Englewood with Nicole as our naturalist guide. After crossing the Intracoastal, we had a leisurely meander through the mangroves with Nicole explaining various things that we saw. She let us handle sea stars, tulip shells and slimy things that squirted like sea cucumbers among many other things. She patiently answered questions galore on any subject nature related for two hours. What a lovely day and good value! Thank you, Nicole!
My husband was a first time SUP and his experience was fabulous. Nicole gave great instruction and was very encouraging. His fear abated, he began to enjoy this new adventure. I enjoyed her knowledge of the habitat. Please call and enjoy a great experience on the paddleboard! She is great!